“Lee Bing Vocal Music Development Fund Award Scheme 2019-2020” – Invite Application (Extended Application Deadline to 7 March 2020)
In light of the latest situation of the Novel Coronavirus Infection, "Li Chu Shuk- kwan Education Fund Award “ cum “Lee Bing Vocal Music Development Fund” Award Presentation Ceremony 2019-2020 will be rescheduled. The deadline for application will be extended to 7 March 2020.
"Lee Bing Vocal Music Development Fund Award Scheme 2019-2020”
The Scheme was set up in memory of the late vocalist Ms Lee Bing to assist visually impaired young people with singing talent to develop their potentials.
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be Hong Kong residents, aged between 12-30;
- Be visually impaired and have singing talent;
- Applicants shall submit relevant information which can show their singing abilities, including a singing clip of not less than three minutes (mp3 format), and other information such as singing competition results, records in attending relevant activities etc.;
- Attach the action plan for usage of the allowance and a letter of recommendation (see application form Part B and Part C).
* The judging panel reserves the rights of final decision.
How to apply
Completed application form, together with the required information and documents, should be sent by mail to "Hong Kong Blind Union Jockey Club Vocational and Educational Resources Centre” at Unit 13-20, G/F, Tsui Ying House, Tsui Ping Estate, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Please mark "Li Bing Vocal Music Development Fund Award Scheme 2019-2020” on the envelope. Submission can also be made by email at email@example.com.
7 February 2020 (Extended Application Deadline to 7 March 2020)
- At most two applicants will be awarded each year. Each awardee can get an allowance of HK$ 38,000 on reimbursement bases.
- The allowance must be used for vocal music training-related expenses.
Publication of the results
Selected awardees will be notified by Late of February 2020.
For any inquiries, please contact Mr Lau Shing-kwan at 23372736.
Click here to download the application form (Chinese version only)