Our Mission Statement:
"To pursue the rights of people with visually impairment, to encourage their independence and self-determination, and to promote social integration of visually impaired persons."
- uniting people with visual impairment to foster the spirit of self-help and mutual-help;
- promoting the rights and social status of visually impaired persons;
- participating in the policy formulation relating to the visually impaired community and monitoring concerned service provision;
- improving the living condition of visually impaired persons;
- enhancing public understanding and acceptance of people with visual impairment.